January 04, 2012

What does my 20 mean?

Assalamualaikum, Hi, Hello, Hola, Hiya, Yo. xD

Yeah like I said, I'm becoming a real 20. 
What does 20 means to me?

No more teen in my name.
Lesser breath I have.

More responsibilities.
More regrets.

In our teen,
Teen is after number something..
which is us.
The main cast.

becoming 20 means,

Have to start with twenty--something from now on.
something is where I am.
twenty is your other responsibilities,

maybe work,

family
or maybe (wife) lol
and lastly
yourselves.

To put something before us.

Entering
Real world.
"big n as sphere as it can be"

No more wonderland.
No more fairy tale.

Do you agree?


***

I disagree.

This world has been created by Allah
with 'rezeki' that is enough for everyone :D

Happiness.

Much more experiences we can find.
More kindness we can give.
More love we can receive. 
More magical wonders we can imagine.

"A great person happiness did not end at their teenager
as it grows with the good seed we plant"



***

Still

20 is the first step of everyone debut
in the real world.

How significant we are.

Like the source of a ripple
creating a wave

and bigger wave.


Again

"You are what do you think you are"

"You will be what do you think you will be"

but 
the most important thing is

"What do you want"
and 
"What do you want to do"


-Our Choice, Our Life-


*FIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment