June 01, 2011

Salvete!

Heus! Welcome 2011!

Though it is already June…


 
Okay then. “New June New Pun and New Song to be sung.”
Not funny. =.=”
New Semester for me.
Petroleum Engineering 1nd Year 2nd Sem.
Goodbye first year.
Goodbye final exam.
Welcome Sophomore year.
Then welcome Tests
Quizzes
And
Examination, again.
So, need 2 study la...
last sem so-so

I do know that this repeated cycle would never stop till I graduate.
If I am going straight to Oil and Gas Industry, that is.

But I have this feeling…
Strange feeling that
I would further my studies
And enter OnG company in technology department

For Development of new alternative energy.
Wish it’ll come true.
Oh, sorry.
My first post in this new blog shouldn’t talk bout this.
To be frank, it’s been a while (7 month) since I’ve written something.
I’ve other 2 boring blogs that u shouldn’t read… :D lol.
Why I’m writing again?

Well, just feel like it.
Honestly, my life ain’t boring.
There’ll always be something on my mind…
Well, our life is interesting…
Because we LIVE our life.
This life is precious,
More than we realized.
More than we thought.
More than we think.
That’s all for today,
I think.
Videbo vos mox~

P/s : Some word I use are from latin :D


No comments:

Post a Comment