June 19, 2011

Sniff2...



Something triggered me to write this post...Actually my 2nd post about my opinion and myself...
Unintentionally, I looked up on pictures of high school(and listen tosome classical background music-violin n cello)..Tear just about to drop(ha3..really2 sad, though) n there's some smiles... but really, I miss high school... maybe best time I ever had...  




That time, we really are still dumb(even now), blind and kids(psychologically) not in a lot of trouble(of problems), free and .... 




Now even I've grown up( I think) I'll never forget those memories.
Thank you my teachers,



Thank you my friends,



And thank you Allah..


for giving me some chances to live this live...

Alhamdulillah... Thank you Allah...

Hope my college life will be better... then my life after that...








No comments:

Post a Comment